Select normal mode and adjust fan speed settings from 1 - 12.
1. Using your remote controller, turn on your fan.
2. Press the mode button which is on the bottom right icon.
3. Press several times until you get back to the first icon, this is the normal mode.
4. Select the fan speed by pressing the top left button several times to your desired fan speed.
5. If you have your setting on a mode other than the normal mode, press the mode button again.
6. In order to return back to normal mode please ensure that the normal mode is selected and the "normal mode" icon is visible on the control panel.
(If the fan speed button does not respond it is because the mode setting is in a mode other than the normal mode. Select the normal mode by pressing the mode button again).